Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Musing

Bittersweet loneliness surrounds my space
punctuated by memories of you
like dappled sunlight dancing in my mind
so far and yet so near
just a phone call away
you whisper softly in my ear
words that flow straight to my heart
to hold it fast in a stong yet gentle grasp
i try to pull away, but alas unable
hooked, drawn, mesmerised
like a moth to a flame
ever circling a potential danger and heartache
conflict between heart and mind
to fight or flee
or to surrender to the lure you weave
like a magnet you pull my very soul
reeling me in with every breath
with every touch of your heart to mine
addicted, unable to breathe until our souls next touch
dreams abound fill my mind
like a caccophany of newborn doves
all crying out to be heard
the uncertain path lies ahead
shouded with doubt and fear
the fork in the road lies ahead
no sign posts to mark the way
each paths future obscured in uncertainty
does one choice lead to my idealised desires
to the realm of that which i have sought all my life
i stand lost and hesitant at the crossroads
waiting for you to take my hand
and lead the way to my future

2 comments:

Muzbot said...

It seems that crossroads are popular this time of year. I'm standing at one too.

Boser Wolf said...

take the red pill