Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Virgin gives you wings!!!!

in the words of my group OMG!!!!

i got my wings on monday night. was a bittersweet evening in that we all passed but was the last time we would be together as a group. I was group spokes person and had to get up and make a speech to thank all the trainers. got about 1 sentence in and started to get all weepy.. how embarrassment. but go tthru it fine.

got a surprise tho. the class had voted me the class hero and i got a trophy. i thnk thats what set off the waterworks.

anyway... here it is.. wednesday...D Day. i am about to go get dressed and take my first flight... scared, excited, nervous... all of the above.

watched view from the top last night for some last minute pointers.

better keep it brief as i have to go manicure myself within an inch of my life.

4 comments:

Muzbot said...

Congrats to you. Well done. :)

Anonymous said...

Ich bin Stolz auf Dich Mein boeser Wolfchen! Liebe Dich sehr!!!!! MIghty Mouse...Willkommen an Bord Virgin Atlantic!!!!!

Unknown said...

congrats Dan!

hope to see you in Sydney in the new year.

don

wwwoof said...

You'll always be my here wolf!