Friday, July 29, 2005

Review Day


**

well,

today is review day where the developers will look at what ive spec'd so far, and tell me if its ok or not. outcome of this will determine what kind of weekend im going to have. stress-filled and frantic, trying to get any amendments done, or actually sitting back and planning my holiday.. which is so haphazzardly held together with loose string.

anyway, thought is share a bit of my art with the world. picture is of my little bro. this is what can happen to you if you stand under those black lights for too long..... the discon radiation particles can have long term effects. you have been warned !

My best friend told me last night that he is moving back to the UK. Don't know how to feel about that. Hes become such an intrinsic part of my life, that i cant imagine what it would be like without him. i guess im about to find out.
to say that im in shock about it, is an understatement. im actually feeling numb. its inconceivable that in 3 months time, he will be on the other side of the world, and no longer part of my almost daily life.




No comments: