Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Flying High

well.. Travelling Dan is off at it again. Tonight, off to Brisbane for work. luckily only going for 2 days.... Brisbane is a bit too humid for my liking and usually you end up being drenched with sweat just from walking up the road.

my little team are going great, despite having so many database and environment issues... testing is a very slow process at the moment.
went to a conference on the weekend for work.. where my boss presented to the conference and theres a picture on the big sreen, of me... entitled Dan "Who's ya daddy" on it. after several years at flight centre, i think they finally found my nickname. gosh, you make one little comment in a meeting and BAM it sticks.

get back to sydney on thursday and thankfully its a public holiday so i can not have to rush from the airport to work again.

hope to have some pictures for the blog when i get back

No comments: