Thursday, January 12, 2006

Stray wolf finds blog again


Ok, yes, I know... Its been a while. lets all get over the shock and back down toit.

loads has happened since I last wrote on this thing, and if I was to put it all in here, we would all be here for days. so lets do the abridged version.

have been working as test manager for one of the projects at my company. we are buying a suite of programs from a 3rd party supplier. anyway, had to go work in new zealand for 2 x 2 weeks, and work with the developers so I could understand what the programs do.

Made a good mate whilst I was in NZ (Hey There Newman) and totally battled the return on a kiwi accent.

got back to Australia the day prior to xmas. so missed out on all the pre-xmas merriment but sure made up for it on xmas day. tee hee

New years was fun.. ended up going to a dance party called Fantasy. whilst the party itself wasnt so full , i had a great time on the dance floor.

then when i get back to work, i was given a team of 7 to manage, and ive grown so proud of my babies as they have just finished training on the programs yesterday and handled it with ease.

Today they enter training with me, and im going to teach them all to be testers. eeek!

We have a surprise for them this afternoon, and im taking them all jetboating on sydney harbour as a graduation present.

anyway.. thats a brief catch up, and im promisig to keep writing more regurlarly as my mates overseas never seem to know what im doing (wonder why)

No comments: