Thursday, February 23, 2006

Days of our lives

Well, the wolf has grown older. Celebrated the umteenth anniversary of my 21st.

almost managed to duck out of all references to my birthday.....NOT !
got woken at some ungodly hour by good old mum, determined to be the first person to call me. (she'd even woken up at 2.30am...the time of my birth.. weird huh)
then my nieces got into SMS mode... then Bob rang (blow me down with a feather)

thought i would at least have a quiet day at work... no.. got taken out to Yum Cha lunch, and ate like a pig. wondered why everyone was trying to talk me out of having mango pancakes... (of which i made sure i had anyway)

but i enever expected to be in the office and have the lights go out and people produce a cake with sparklers on it. (got all mooshy inside)

Dinner with my mum and by brother went reasonable well.. even if i get end up arguing with mum over who would pay for the dinner. was a bit pricey and didnt want her paying for it, to which she got upset. sigh.

got a little/lot tipsy... so tried my chef friend suggestion to have cheese before bed, and after i finished drinking.. aparently the cheeese breaks down the alcohol. well it kinda worked.. no hangover but still felt like my head was all fuzzy.

so thus i managed to survive another birthday.. relatively unscathed.

No comments: