Friday, February 17, 2006

will it ever end?

well... stress levels at work have basically gone thru the roof! hence havent been writing for a bit.

so to relieve the stress and find a good life/work balance, ive decided... fuck it. im coming out from behind my shyness. (yes friends.. laugh all you want but believe it or not, i am actually quite shy)
been trying to balance the work hard with play hard. gone out a few times with me best mates Paul and Joseph. Saw Bob breifly last night. was a little strange to see him, but i know in the end things will work out for the best for both he and I. Aparently hes going well with his new boyfriend so it makes me happy that hes so happy... just a little weirded out to think of him loving someone else. oh well.

had a nice Valentines dinner cooked for me by a good friend Ian (who does a mean BBQ) oh and Ian, if you read this... you know you love me ! (lol) i think hes out on a date tonight.. so looking forward to catching up on the gossip.

god.. birthday looming.. eeek! have decided im way too old to be having birthdays anymore.. so im boycotting them in the hopes this will stop me getting older. Mind you the older i get the more fun i seem to be having so im not really all that worried about it. more fun to pretend i am.

got new nokia N70.. so having lots of fun with my new toy. because FINALLY they decide to give you a cable to attach to the pc ill be able to more readily take pics on the run and post them up here.

anyway.. must go.. things to do.. people to do.. places to be.

No comments: