Friday, August 11, 2006

OH - MY - GOD !!! OH MEIN GOTT !!

had to run into hamburg to do a few errands.. one of which was to drop some boots i had borrowed off to a friend.. who lives in these apartments above this bar called Toms.

Tom's is like the sleazy(ish) crusing bar, with a labyrinthine darkroom out the back and cruise / play area (Mum dont ask how i know this...actually no one should ask me this)

anyway.. the appartments and the bar share a common entrance..... and tonight was the opening event for Ledertreff (the biggest leatherman gathering in europe) so they were sprawled out the front on the footpath, and lined up to get in.. and i had to make my way through it to get to the front door..

WELL... OH MY GOD ! if it wasnt like walking through a Titan Video (gott sie dank my mother doesnt know what that is) i was surrounded by the hottest looking muscle bears and leathermen..
For a second i was tempted to be Goldilocks. (all those bears and ooh this ones too... and this ones too.. and this one is just right) but comon sense prevailed and i had my friend waiting for the boots, and bert waiting for me in the berlini bar.. ..probably the penultimate (2nd furthest away) you could get from a leather bar. mind you there were a few good lookers in there too. ah.. me and my german men :P

so anyway.. thank god i bought myself a new pair of british boots (12 hole army boot/docs style) and no.. they have black laces before anyone asks what colour i put in. i was thinking maybe i can get away with going a bit subdued and then wondered if my choice of outfit was going to be too extreme.. but no.. puts the sydney parties to shame.

No comments: