Monday, May 07, 2007

missing in action

well world... ive been looking back at my recent posts and thought, how slack have i been writing in my blog. i guess becuase im travelling so much for work, my time at home is limited and im not getting all that i want done whilst im at home.

last week was Adelaide... and was there virtually all week.. stayed at a brilliant hotel mind you...the medina grand.

was my ex's birthday while i was down there... but he couldnt catch up. i was a bit disappointed that after 18 months together, in the 4 nights i was down there he couldnt have found 20 mins to have a coffee so i coudl wish him a happy birthday.. but then again, hes made his choice and ill just assign the appropriate priority from here on in.

this week, im home for 4 days.. oh my god, what luxury.. and then off to brisbane. for 3 days. im away from home more than a flight attendant.

scott gave me a nice surprise yesterday and is on his way down from London to Sydney. and is going to come meet me in brisbane. WOW.. will be a bit like groundhog day.

had a great weekend.. funny how you have to condense so much in to the spare days that you have at home. but managed to see everyone that i could and would want to. the great thing about king street newtown is youre bound to see all your friends out for a saturday morning shopping stroll.

sat night was pauls birthday, and we went for tapas.... a very expensive evening.. 5 people, over $400.. eeeks. mind you we did drink a bottle of red each and then got into the vodkas back at pauls.

one of his friends, who i am sure has A.D.D decided he was going to flirt with me mercilessly. trying tomake out that hes the best thing for me since slided bread, and tried to dominate me (totally forgetting that i had seen pics of him on his internet profile playing total sub.....dont you hate it when youre recognised by your profile pics)
anyway, had a ball playing with his mind and totally turning all the tables on him. everytime he tried to bark an order at me and dominate me, i turned it right back aroudn by telling him to say please or to do something, before i would agree... thus in turn totally dominating him, but he didnt catch on i was even doing it. sigh.. have to amuse myself in little ways.

but needless to say i was incredibly drunk by the time i left.. i know i spent a good hour on the phone to scott after but no friggin idea what the heck we talked about.

No comments: