Thursday, November 01, 2007

finals of av-med tomorrow

well... had yet another exam today. becoming par for course now. was about 42 answers. and recently on my exams i have been finishing but not wanting to be the first to get up so have sat around double and triple checking my paper waiting for someone else to get up.

today i finished, double checked and no one had gotten up so i thought well bugger it i may as well get up. well..... i was wating outside on my own for about 5 mins...sweating it out thinking i must have really fucked up as i finished so much earlier than everyone else.

when they called us back in....i really was scared to see my results. i slowly turned over my exam paper.... holding my breath....... 100% phew.. so then we had to to a practical exam for cpr.... breezed thru that as was not anything new there.

got finals tomorrow.. which is 66 answers encompassing the whole weeks work.. and then we get into a team of 3-4 and are taken to the rig, which is like a mini plane with seats and a galley, and we will be presented with a medical emergency at no notice. quite cool actually. bit nervous but confident i know my stuff. i think at this stage im more worried about not getting 100% than actualy passing. so i will be gutted if i get one wrong.

should get my laptop back from the shop tomrorow so will be able to post up some pictures soon.

No comments: