Thursday, July 05, 2007

Surviving alone

Yesterday, Scott had to go to work, and fly to Washington. So i am on my own to survive in the UK. It's actually nice, to have some time to bond with his flat, on my own. Ended up falling asleep on the couch watching tv.

One of his friends, nigel, is going to take me out today and show me some of the area. Nigel just got accepted to Cabin Crew for Virgin so hes very excited.

going to spend this morning tidying the flat. want him to come back to a nice tidy environment tomorrow. its kinda weird, im not feeling the huge loss that i do when we usually part, but i think its because i know he will be back by tomrrow rather than weeks. although it does now feel odd to be out of physical contact with him.

i do have to admit, i have never had a boyfriend who looks at me the way scott does. the look in his eyes whenever he looks at me, melts my heart. his very touch calms and soothes my soul. he can simply put his hand on my arm and i feel so comforted and dread to ever break the contact. when we kiss, the entire world just melts away and its like we are in a bubble, that contains just the two of us.

we spent the night before last, just sitting and talking all night. finally got to bed at 6am.

pathetic isnt it? so mushy and soppy. i think i have met the man i want to marry. eeek !!!!

anyway, best be off. need to go get ready and catch a train to worthing to meet nigel.

1 comment:

Muzbot said...

Yes, way to mushy for me to be reading this early on a Sunday morning... But make sure I'm on the wedding guest list! :)