Friday, July 13, 2007

Up up and away - and all that jazz

Exciting new just to hand.

Scott's next trip (in 2 days time) is to Las Vegas, and he is taking me with him. so not only am i having a UK holiday (footnote - UK is having the worst summer ever on record) but im getting a side trip to USA. nice little surprise. Actually i have always wanted to go visit Las Vegas, as the star trek experience is there, and the closet trekker in me is dying to go see that. Scott says he will "put up with that" for me. i think ill be like posh or hilton in a handbag sale when i walk thru those doors. (erm - umm i mean, a brickie in Willy Wonkas Beer Factory)

went and had my first manicure today. ok this may not seem a signifigant event to many, but having bitten my fingernails for 37 years, they are finally in a state of normalness, as i have finally given up, and today celebrated the end of a lifetime habit. cant believe how amazingly perfect they look....and so not my fingernails. mind you it was really weird sitting there letting someone touch my fingers like that. i did find the fact that this over the top camp little ladyboy from vietnam give me a handmassage in what could only be considered oddly suggestive. i didnt know where to look. thank god scott came along to "hold my hand" so to speak.

so now i have to get myself ready for this mad dash to las vegas. scott and i have been living the normal life. its really been a test these last 3 and a bit weeks to see if we can/could live together. i think the results are in and i could defineately live with this man. no questions asked. even when he is being a pain.. lol.. i know he is going to read this. the good thing about when we disagree on a point, which is few and far between, is the way we discuss and resolve our differing points of view. i even find it cute, after the fact, at how passionate he gets when it comes to being a point about our relationship. i am constantly amazed at how just about every little thing about him just envokes such strong feelings of love within me. the way he holds himself, the way he talks or smiles, hearing the stories of his past, and past experiences, his attitudes towards just about everything, drive me absolutely crazy with desire for him. sometimes i find myself just looking at him as he goes about his day, when he doesnt know im looking, and just think to myself..wow.. is this real.. is this perfect man really mine. i never thought in a million years that the gorgeous sexy hunk, that you would see from across a room, and lust after, (you know the one, the one everyone wants to have) would in fact turn out to be thinking and feeling exactly the same about me. im not putting myself down. i know i am a good catch. its the guy that you look at and think.. oh my god, what i wouldnt do to have that, but would never imagined in a million years that he was thinking exactly the same thoughts.

do you think im smitten? i was actually thinking to myself yesterday.. when one finds something that surpasses any love you have ever know...what is more than love?

oh god, i had better go.. he is sitting across the room from me, looking at me with puppy dog eyes, and sticking his bottom lip out at me pleading for me to finish up and come give him a hug. (will he ever get enough?? god i hope not) last night we spend the night, after he had cooked me a wonderful dinner, just laying on the couch, ,listening to music, and hugging and softly kissing, and talking, for hours. i think i could spend the rest of my life like that.

oh god.. i really better get going.. hes started rubbing my leg now.. lol

No comments: