Wednesday, September 28, 2005

All hail to the great cosmos



Well... its happened again. Here is me.. not happy in my job.... and the great cosmos throws me another opportunity. Got head hunted yesterday. The role sounds very interesting, and would be a step up the career ladder. So i reckon im going to pursue it.

Big thanks to the guardian angel!

Seems i am lucky in this, that often the universe seems to just throw things at me from time to time, out of the blue. i think its done for a reason and so i take on the challenge and see where the winds of fate will send me.

Must mean i have a decent head on these shoulders. Im probably too hard on myself most of the time, work wise, and set higher expectations on me that i can ever achieve.. but hey, its a good way to be i think, always striving for perfection. (how very Borg of me)

anyway.... another wallpaper for Ollie today. throwing up my artworks for all and sundry is a scary experience.. but scary can be good sometimes.. lets us know we are alive.

Rang a mate in Germany yesterday. Schones Geburtstag Andreas! was chuffed that i managed a 20 Min conversation (approx) and only spoke a handful of english words. not bad for 8 weeks of learning german.. i dread to think how many errors i made but hey, he understood all.

No comments: