Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Wolf has landed





wow.

it all seems such a blur. one minute i was in london and now im here. it hasnt hit me that im home yet. i feel like im in a daze.

anyway. lucky to be here really. they told me at check in that the flight was oversold and would i like to take 400 pounds to go tomorrow. thats a lot of money for me but i didnt think on my kind of ticket it would be valid and i guess the girl didnt know i was AD75 anyway.. i feared off loading at the last minute... i held my breath as the boarding pass reader scanned. but i was on! got the last row of premium.. but ya knwo what, it had heaps of room and i was really comfortable. not once in the whole flight did i think i wasnt.

tried to watch Mr and Mrs smith... twice. missed the end both times......fell asleep. but did get to see the league of gentlemen the movie (albeit in 2 flight legs)

got a text from a mate in sydney....in Singapore... rang him and he offered to pick me up from the airport in sydney. this blew me away (thanks Paul..... that meant more than you'll ever know) he toldf me about this place at the airport where you can go have a shower. i went and tried it. (ok the opaque shower screens were a bit odd) but i felt totally human when i got back on the plane and felt wonderful on arrival here in sydney. so i recommend it to everyone going thru Singapore on a long haul. (even had this totally cute guy check me out.)

so.. just uploading some new pics to by briefcase of my last days in EU.

what happened in london.. well , met this brilliant mate, who i spent a little time with. he saved my bacon by letting me get changed at his place before i left for the airport (after checking out of hotel...hmm theres a funny story there but i wont go into it) and saved me from having to be in my travel clothes for 7 more hours than necessary. actually after the shower, i changed out of my business attire (coz i thought who in transit will know im AD75) and got back into the casuals which i had only worn for a couple of hours in london.

got to finally see the last 3 episodes of Dr Who, at my mates place. the final too... bloody brilliant!! (can you tell ive just come from UK.. using those words)


well.. go check out the photos in the yahoo briefcase... new german folder there. thanks to ollie.... i have been seeing "wallpaper" opportuities everywhere.... and ill prob become addicted to mobile phone wallpaper creation like him. (its art!)

not sure what to do with the blog now im back.. but i have gotten into the habit so ill prob use it to note special events.. thougts of the day.. funny things ive come across.. to keep those mates i made in europe, updated to whats happening to me in my life... until i can get back to europe.

No comments: