Wednesday, September 21, 2005

is there light at the end of the tunnel?

home for a week today. holiday almost seems like a dream.

well after suffering 3 days from the worst jetlag ever.. i decided to fix it, by going out on the town.

and what a welcome home it was. went out on the saturday night to celebrate a mates birthday (happy birthday Kev.....im sure you got more than you wished for... and then some) anyway.. at one point on the dancefloor... i had 4 guys surrounding me, all trying to pick me up at the same time. ok that was a first. shame i wasnt in the mood. (sorry guys)

work is totally doing my head in already. with a new template and total adherence to a system i do not know, and no offer or hope of training in the system, im pulling my hair out in frustration. however, im not going to let it get the better of me and will try to perservere.

if at worst, it gets too much, i think thats my sign that im working for the wrong company. oh they told me to go buy a book and read it to learn... but it still doesnt make any sense to me what so ever.

sigh.

both mum and my nieces birthday this weekend.. double present buying.. but i think i got the choices correct. sorry cant say yet in case they read this.

almost got a new laptop... came this close.. tee hee.

only 6 months unti lthe next holiday.....and counting.........

No comments: