Monday, September 26, 2005

How hard can it be ?


Sigh

the hunt for a new pair of sneakers is on. The pair i bought in Hamburg, although they look great, are not ideal for a long walk. The soles are a little too thin and offer not must support or cushioning so by the end of the day my feet are sore.

So the hunt begins again to get another pair which i can wear when i have a lot of walking to do, and ill keep the Hamburg pair for fashion. haha

you would think out of the hundreds of styles presented to me in the multitudes of shoe shops, that i would find at least one pair that would catch my eye. (ok so it took searching every shop in Hamburg to find the pair i actually bought) have tried 4 shops so far... so maybe im being too hard on myself and the shops here.


working from home, trying desperately to fnish the new document my work has asked me to complete. making the old document that someone else wrote, fit the new template is fun.. but im getting there.

next week is sleaze ball in sydney. i have 2 friends who were on the promotional poster, and are in one of the shows. so a lot of my friends are hassling me to go. havent decided one way or the other yet... but i know i am easlisy convinced (coerced) so i guess ill probably end up going.

will have to make sure some interesting photos are taken .. purely for the blogs sake. lol

have discovered the delights of Tim Tam Balls. (no thats not when you dip your genitals into a pack of biscuits) will have to send some to a certain chocosau in Germany :P

No comments: