Saturday, November 18, 2006

my life as a soundtrack

saw this on a guys blog (thanks muzbot) and thought id give it go

If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?
Here's how it works:Open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod).
Put it on shuffle.
Press play.
For every question, type the song that's playing.
New question - press the next button.!
Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool !


Opening Credits
I Feel Divine - SJ


Waking Up
Filthy/Gorgeous - Sissor Sisters


First Day of School
Prides Paranoia - Futureshock


Falling in Love
I like love - Solitaire (no shit this actually came up)


Breaking Up
Downtown (breakbeats mix)- Petula Clark
(god how embarrassing that i even have this, but proving im not cheating)


Prom
(is this the way to) Amarillo (summer party mix) - Hermes House Band
(ok getting really embarrassed now)


Life's Okay
This much is true - spandau ballet


Mental Breakdown
The Music in Me - Boogie Pimps
(well how else would i lose my plot completely than lose myself in music?)


Driving
Make Luv - Room 5


Flashback
Four to the Floor - starsailor
(oooh err!)


Getting Back Together
Listen to your heart - DHT
(oh dear i think im going to cry)


Wedding
Out with my baby - guy sebastian
(would anyone actually WANT to marry me knowing i have this song)


Birth of a Child
Billie Jean (white label remix) - Michael Jackson
(no shit this really was next - and how apt ... the kid is NOT my son!)


Final Battle
Push Up - Freestylers


Death Scene
Why did this happen to me - Simple Plan
(ok now this is getting freaky)


Funeral Song
Dont go - lizzy mack
(i laughed so hard coffee almost came out my nose)


End Credits
Days go by - Dirty Vegas



ok, the world now knows......
1/ what a total dag i am
2/ this is a movie no one would wanna ever see

2 comments:

Muzbot said...

What a cool song to have the end credits roll up the screen to. It's one of my all time faves.
However, I'd have to say that the person who married you to the sounds of Guy would have to be a very special person indeed :)

Boser Wolf said...

hmm, prob why im still single :(