Sunday, November 26, 2006

Woof with a capital "WO"

WOW! last night at Woof club at phoenix...... what a night. finally we are getting something here which resembles germany. and i tell ya, what a friendly crowd. (well prob all except for me.. for some reason wasnt much in the talking mood)

for the first time in my life, i actually had guys coming up to me all night trying to chat me up. yes i know.. but honestly it was the first time this happened all night.. usually im lucky if one guy will come up to talk. (and with me being shy, i usually dont go talking to others off my own bat) so it did wonders for the self esteem.

and wouldnt you know my luck... because i had to have a decent sleep and make sure i didnt overdo it so that i can fly to brisbane and train on monday, i couldnt follow up on any of it. yeah sure, i guess i could have played onsite, but thats not really my thing. but kudos to those who did. such is life when you have to keep one mind on your career, and being sensible and knowing you would regret having a bigger night come monday when youre in front of your class teaching a new course.

slept a whole big chunk of today, so that tomorrow when i have to leave at 5.30 am im not going to feel like a run over piece of road kill. shame im going to have to miss woff club 1st birthday next weekend, but somehow i cant picture Marius from Switzerland there, and i wouldnt dash off to go to an event on his first day in australia. (priorities!)

i think last night was exactly what the doctor ordered.

3 comments:

Muzbot said...

"for the first time"? C'mon... you're a good look. Surely you've had guy's come up to you and chat you up before?... and where was my invite to join you huh?!

Unknown said...

hey dan

next woof club party is a day party on 10th december with an alleyway entrance so you can go.

don

Boser Wolf said...

but bugger - i will be in brisbane. so will have to make a woof club all on my own. and darn it, it is the start of F.O.D