Wednesday, August 08, 2007

no rest for the wicked !

im right back in the thick of things now. feels like i have never left on holidays.
my last 2 months here at work will certainly see me flying around the country.

so far i have my schedule set at

8 - 9 Aug Brisbane
11 - 12 Aug Hunter Valley - scott going to be with me this weekend !! yay !
15 - 17 Aug Melbourne(scott arrives in Australia on 17th for 2 weeks double yay!)
21 Aug Brisbane
28 Aug Adelaide
4 - 6 Sept Brisbane
11 - 13 Sept Melbourne

Finish up at work on 1 Oct and fly out to UK sometime that week. (betting all the VS flights are fully booked !! well naturally, everyone wants to fly the best!)

So much to do in 2 months, so many people to see. Have to move from where im staying into my own house, which has finally completed being renovated...well shower screen still to be installed but minor job. after 4 years of waiting and stressing, its finally done, and im only going to get a month in it before i leave the country. oh well, at least mum will enjoy it. Scott is coming down to help me move. hmm some holiday for him! but he can at least help me decide what to take and what to leave in sydney.

started packing my dvd collection last night... taking out all the dics and putting them in a disc holder.. that holds 96. then taking out the cardboard form the covers and storing them, and giving away my empty dvd cases. man thats a boring task, and i have over 400 dvds. at least scott will never need to go to the video shop again.

No comments: