Monday, August 27, 2007

what a weekend

well after a CBD pub crawl on sat night, which saw us get home at 1am (god am i such a nana now that this seems late ??) we had to be up at 9am on sunday to prepare for moving my stuff out of storage.

finally everything is now in the house !! not that there is any room for all of it but somehow we will make it work.

ended up finishing the move at 2pm.. started chatting to the movers, and ended up going across to AEBC across the road for an afternoon of barefoot bowls and beers. funny, ended up spending 5 hours drinking with my removalists. nice guys. ended up throwing out my old fridge and desk and even gave away my fish tank since there is no point in having it.


TV antenna guy turned up this morning, and aparently now we have perfect reception !! finally! not that i watch much TV but its nice to know its there if i have to.

scott is meeting a collegue today so at least he is occupied and not pining for me. but im at work and still pining for him.

2 comments:

wwwoof said...

I thought I saw you in your nanna shawl on sunday morning too! LOL.
How good is your new life gonna be!
Hugs and x x x

Boser Wolf said...

i wish, sunday was moving day number 2. extremely tired but managed 5 hours of barefoot bowls at erko bowling club. got rather tipsy there too as i recall